Monday, September 19, 2005

i will be back

Dear Blog Friends-
Sorry I have been out of the loop here with the updates on the show. It closed of course and we were all very sad about that and continue to be. I guess it is a classic case of post-partum, times everyone on the show. It was all such fun and so satisfying and there are things I still would like to say about it and will.

Keep the faith dear public and I will return to this space in a day or so to give you updates on what Your Lesbian Brothers are doing in our showless free-fall. Life goes on and so do the Brothers and I will report faithfully very soon.

Keep on keepin' on,
moe.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Shane said...

yay! you're back!

11:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to all those who visit this site on a regular basis looking forward to the final word from Mo.......let's all send a shout out via this blog "Mo, we miss you".

Your devoted fan base.

8:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the previous anonymous I too pine for the last chapter and hope the Brothers are all fine and proud of their good work.

6:31 AM

 
Blogger davidlangley1970 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

3:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker